- Organic Masoor whole is low in saturated fat, sodium, and helps in lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- It is helpful in keeping blood vessels free from clotting as it has certain enzymes which make blood to flow easily through veins.
- Masoor whole dal has highest fibers among all its varieties and is helpful in curing digestive problems.
- Red lentils have a low glycemic index, which makes them an ideal food for people with diabetes.
- Boosts immunity
- This dal is supple and cooks very speedily with a nice, earthy taste. Folate and vitamin B present in it, helps in neutralizing inflammation.
How to Use
- There are a variety of recipes that can be made with this Masoor Dal like Dal Tadka, Dal Palak or you can use this dal as a mix for Panchmel Dal or use it to make Lentil Soup or use it along with Veggies to make a delicious curry.
- It can be used as a high Protein snack.